Thank you for your interest in providing quality attractions for Oceanfest Bundaberg.
Oceanfest Bundaberg is Queensland's newest seafood festival and for those who enjoy seafood and from where it originates, this festival will be a wonderful opportunity to spend a few days in Bundaberg and for locals to appreciate what a great place we live in.
Focusing on quality, the range of ocean orientated, attractions and displays, will enable the event to be something for all ages.
We look forward to receiving your information and look forward to including your attractions, displays, demonstrations or workshops into Oceanfest Bundaberg.
The cut off date for all EOI's is the 30th of July 2022.
- Please provide a copy of your Public and/or Product Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency.
- The provision and erection of marquees/shade shelters/tables/chairs is the responsibility of the site holder and weights to secure the marquee/shade shelter safely and securely, must be used i.e. no ropes/pegs.
- A site fee of up to $300 will be charged dependent on whether you are commercial or a not for profit community organisation, your power requirements and your site size. Your site fee will be communicated to you on acceptance of your EOI. Payment of this amount into Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise BSB: 645646 A/c No: 106114360 will confirm your E.O.I..
- Details of your site location will be provided closer to the event date.
- The site at the Bundaberg Port Marina will be open from 1300 hrs on Friday 26th August and 0600 hrs on Saturday, 27th August, 2022.
- Your site needs to be ‘set up’ by 0930 hours on Saturday, 27th August, 2022, ready for the opening of the gates at 1000.
- Once the event has commenced, no vehicles (excluding emergency vehicles) will be permitted to exit or enter until safe to do so, after the closure of the event at 1700 hrs.
- You must provide a COVID Safe plan for your stall which needs to comply with the applicable health directions at the time of the event.