Thank you for your interest in providing quality food for Oceanfest Bundaberg
Oceanfest Bundaberg is Queensland's newest seafood festival and for those who enjoy seafood and from where it originates, this festival will be a wonderful opportunity to spend a few days in Bundaberg and for locals to appreciate what a great place in which we live.
The festival plan utilises the picturesque Port Marina precinct and we are looking for food stalls and food vans that focus on quality, locally caught seasonal seafood.
We look forward to receiving your information and including your range of food into Oceanfest Bundaberg.
The cut off date for all EOI's is the 31st of July 2020.
- Please provide a copy of your Public and/or Product Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency.
- The provision and erection of marquees/shade shelters/tables/chairs is the responsibility of the site holder and weights to secure the marquee/shade shelter safely and securely, must be used i.e. no ropes/pegs.
- A site fee of up to $300 will be charged dependent on whether you are commercial or a not for profit community organisation, your power requirements and your site size. Your site fee will be communicated to you on acceptance of your EOI. Payment of this amount into Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise BSB: 645646 A/c No: 106114360 will confirm your E.O.I..
- Details of your site location will be provided closer to the event date.
- The site at the Bundaberg Port Marina will be open from 1300 hrs on Friday 21st August and 0600 hrs on Saturday, 22nd August, 2020.
- Your site needs to be ‘set up’ by 0930 hours on Saturday, 22d August, 2020, ready for the opening of the gates at 1000.
- Once the event has commenced, no vehicles (excluding emergency vehicles) will be permitted to exit or enter until safe to do so, after the closure of the event at 1700 hrs