Food & Drink
An array or different local food and drink options, celebrating all things local.
Whether you're a seafood fan or not, there is something for everyone at Oceanfest!
Oceanfest Bundaberg has something for everybody! Our ocean-oriented exhibitors for 2021 included;
- Local seafood, restaurants and take-away food
- Environmental and educational groups
- Arts, culture and performances
- Tourism organisations and operators
- Amusement rides and events for kids
- Recreational fishing, sailing and other ocean activities
- Commercial fishing, boating and beachware
- The Reef Room!
- Coming Soon - Outdoor Cooking Marquee
... and much more!
Fantastic live entertainment throughout the event, with 2021 featuring local Bundaberg groups;
The Trad Lads
The Trad Lads' great jazz sound is always a crowd favourite.
Some of Bundaberg's best musicians covering a wide variety of styles.
Abby Skye and The Batman
A punchy, high energy duo playing an awesome mix of hit songs.
The Spargo Brothers
Long standing Bundy music stalwarts who love to get the party started
One of Australia's Best known jazz bands, who have travelled the country and the world, wowing audiences since the late 60's!
Families & Kids
Oceanfest Bundaberg is an all-ages event and we welcome families to bring the kids along for a fun day! Our activities for families and kids in 2019 included:
- Child friendly activities organised by C and K Community Kindergarten, Burnett Heads State School and Central Queensland University
- Gidargil Development Corporation
- Free Face Painting by Frivioulus Faces
Much more to come!