Food & Drink
Just a taste of the great range on offer...
- Artisian BBQ prawns and shellfish
- Fish, prawn and calamari burgers by Bundy Burgers
- Prawn and fish curries by Curry Talk
- Seafood pies and sausage rolls by Last Stop Catering
- Hungarian Langos breads
- Mexican seafood by Linom Y Sol
- Prawn and seafood pizzas by Piping Hot Pizzas
- Licensed Bar with a huge selection of premium beverages
... and much more!
Oceanfest Bundaberg has something for everybody! Our ocean-oriented exhibitors include;
- Local seafood, restaurants and take-away food
- Environmental and educational groups
- Arts, culture and performances
- Tourism organisations and operators
- Amusement rides and events for kids
- Recreational fishing, sailing and other ocean activities
- Commercial fishing, boating and beachware
- Local history
We are proud to present live entertainment throughout the event, featuring local Bundaberg groups;
The Trad Lads
The Trad Lads' great jazz sound is always a crowd favourite.
Some of Bundaberg's best musicians covering a wide variety of styles.
A Bundaberg country rock music band with over two decades experience.
Playhouse Youth Theatre
Impromptu performances for everyone from kids to seniors.
Families & Kids
Oceanfest Bundaberg is an all-ages event and we welcome families to bring the kids along for a fun day! Our activities for families and kids include:
- Plays and performances from the Playhouse Youth Theatre
- Ocean-themed art & craft workshops